Nadine Ohara memorial contest

jeff_livacich

<p>I just want to say how pleased I am to see Nadine remembered this way. I am not a wedding photographer, yet I would often read this forum because Nadine had a great deal of general knowledge and because she was such a pleasant and gracious presence here.<br /> I'm very glad to see her contributions recognized and memorialized.</p>

<p>It's so wonderful that so many folks remember and loved Nadine. We had the privilege of meeting her when we were married in Napa, CA in July, 2010, and Nadine actually VOLUNTEERED to be our wedding photographer since we were readers of this board. Words cannot describe how "over the moon" we were both before and after our images were created. Nadine was sweet, soft-spoken, considerate and never made us feel we weren't as good as her with regard to creating great images. (Chris has been shooting weddings since 1993). We will always remember Nadine and wish she were here to tell her one more time how much her presence on our very private wedding day meant to us.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...