My workplace...

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by maciek_stankiewicz, Mar 3, 2010.

1. ...Which I love ;)
    00VuJW-225625684.jpg

2. Are you a dealer or do you just really, really like older cameras?

3. I didn't know that there were so many Chinese cameras. ;)
    Nice room.
    00VuK3-225633684.jpg

4. I am working at the Lapidarium antique store, full of fine art and other beautiful items.

5. Maciek,
    Thanks for the view. It looks like you have died and gone to heaven. :)
    I see one of the cameras seems to be winking at you. ...second row from the top, next to the Polaroid.
    Jack

6. wow...my dream room:)....btw, I also like your display cases...small, elegant and not bulky at all. The smaller/shorter one on the right in particular. Any suggestions on where can I find similar?

7. ...and right smack in the middle (almost) is a Topcon Super D (I think!), oh yeah!

8. oh man...I would LOVE to work in a place like that!

I have this urge to grab one of those 8mm movie cameras on the corner top shelf and wind it up :D

9. That all looks incredibly cosy and gentleman-photographer-like... All I'd need would be a velvet smoking jacket and a fragrant pipe. Great-looking collection, Maciek.

10. Mr Jack, I'm fine. They all winking at me and I am wnking at them ;) When I started I was working for peanuts but my camera collection grew up really quick:)
    @ Krassi: Somewhere in Poland, for shure:)
    @ Dennis: You have a good eye:)
    @ Chris: These are very different but excellent cameras, It's 2/3rd of the whole collection:)
    @ Rick: Thank You :)

11. Ooooh, mummy....lolly shop!

12. Beautiful.
    I think I saw the shop display when I was walking in Warsaw's Old City last time, but I did not realize there were so many old cameras inside... now I have a reason to step in the next time I'm there!
    Bardzo pięknie to wygląda!

13. I'm not sure how much work I'd get done with that lot around!
    :)))
    00Vufz-225823584.jpg

14. Wow! You got bit bad!

15. Adam, You are very welcome to visit us at Lapidarium :)
    H.P. Thanks. What's the camera on the left? Lens looks beautiful!
    Yeah, at the begining it was hard to concentrate... (I was staring at tomato juice for one hour
    because it says Concentrate :)

16. Here's my workplace..........not the place to be if you are claustophobic, but it is a full B&W and color darkroom.
    00Vw4e-226647584.jpg

17. At least you can do your darkroom work at your convenience.

18. What a Workplace ! I wouldn't mind being your assistant Maciek .. Cheers ! Paul