My sexy camera pick, what is yours?

ike k

Folks,

Put aside all the features on the camera what is your choice of camera based on design

that considered to be sexy? my pick and choices are Leica MP, Rollei TLRs 2.8/3.5F,

Olympus E-1 and the upcoming Panasonic DMC-L1. But if I have to choose only one from

the above mine would be the E-1.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really thought about cameras being sexy (but I guess it depends on who is holding them). But if I did, any of the Olympus OM series (1, 2, 3, or 4) in black. The OM4Ti is would probably be the sexiest of them all. Plus, they just feel nice!

I guess you could say the Olympus Pen FT is pretty hot too.

Not sexy? Busch Pressman (especially with a flash), Argus C3.

It's kinda silly attributing "sexy" qualities to a utilitarian tool such as a Leica, but since it's appropriate to answer a silly question with a silly answer, the black Leica II with a Summar would be my first choice. Then if a 6x6 is considered the simple practicality of the old Voigtlander "Superb" would blow the film out of any of the other TLR's.<div>00Fvms-29263484.thumb.jpg.a046c0893ba30e323af6b329951e73b0.jpg</div>

It is a well known fact that cameras indeed can be very sexy! Especially the mechanical

ones. But that will continue to be a secret among the people who know.

One thing that some day soon WILL become well known at a general level is how sexy it is

to combine digital SLRs with classical MF lenses. THINK ABOUT IT.

Welcome to Nikonland.

http://studio135.net/

<i>It is a well known fact that cameras indeed can be very sexy! Especially the mechanical ones. But that will continue to be a secret among the people who know.</i></p>One can only hope so. And with that, it's off to bed, praying not to have a erotic dream about a camera, and failing that, to merficully not remember it in the morning.