My recent Minox 8x11 shooting

jimmy_li1

<blockquote>

<p>Seems my upload photo size is too big,so how could i adjust or re-upload the small size one?<br /><br /></p>

</blockquote>

<p>We'll need to know what sort of computer you're using. If you're on an Apple, just open the picture in Preview and go to the "Tools" menu. Select "Adjust Size" and go from there.</p>

<p>Seems a nice little picture.</p>

<p>If you are using PC with windows operating system, you can go to google, download picasa<br>

photo editing software<br>

<a href="http://picasa.google.ca/intl/en/#utm_source=en-all-more&utm_campaign=en-pic&utm_medium=et">http://picasa.google.ca/intl/en/#utm_source=en-all-more&utm_campaign=en-pic&utm_medium=et</a></p>

<p>You can then export the picture to smaller size</p>

<p>Jimmy, just open the file in your regular photo application, and resize the picture. Modify the height or width (whichever number is bigger) with a new value no higher than 700 pixels. Make sure the resize thing is set to " maintain / preserve aspect ratio". Save. You may want to save it separate, so the original file remains unchanged.</p>

<p>Thank you very much for your notice Martin,I forgot which distance I have selected that time.But i am pretty often using the red dot distance for shooting.I am often doing a quick shooting,so sometimes I even forgot to set the distance.<br /><br />Thanks Julian!I understand now,I will try it out later.And also I just wondering is there any easy tool to edit the respons wording or re-upload the posting?</p>

Hi Julian,

Thanks! and thaks you very much for your helping me on this posting.

I am using the Agfa Copex Rapid 135 roll film,and I slitting it by my film slitter.And the Copex Rapid was been coverted to 35mm rolls by the MACO PHOTO PRODUCTS.

You could check more details from thier website:http://www.mahn.et

I am setting the ASA50-64,and I was using the H&W Control Developer to make the processing.

So it is easy for me to set the ASA on my BL.

Hi Martin,

Thanks!

I am using my custom made film slitter, which produced by steel and the stainless steel.cutting way are the axel blades.Please check the photo I shot by Minox LX.I would be more then happy to discuss with you about the custom made film slitter.

Thanks<div>00ayHY-501213584.jpg.95562ccae59abea83489d2c02133ea87.jpg</div>

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for your link.

I've got this film slitter also,this is the kind of cutter blade style.But I believe the cutter might need to change after 10-15

rolls of film is it? Do you think the cutter blade is easy to be replaced?