My first Wedding on the Boat in NYC

Discussion in 'Wedding and Event' started by khitrovg, May 18, 2004.

1. I just want to share the excitement with you. This past Sat I was shooting the wedding on the boat. Though it was kind of boring as for the party itself, surely the pictures do not reflect that. Therefore, I am attaching few shots that I have taken through out the day. Keep on shooting
    008IEl-18043684.jpg

2. If the boat had come around on the east side of Manhattan (the shots are on the west side and the upper NY bay) I would have seens you: I was working a wedding at the South Street Seaport. Those cruise boats give some great backgrounds.

3. Hi Bruce, you have probably seen me, but by the time we got to the south street seaport it was already getting dark and I could not find too many yachts for the background. As a photographer we get a chance to work with all that we have, and if we are missing something... we improvise.

I am working on video slideshow of this wedding, I will share it with you once I have it up on my site.
    Cheers,
    Greg

4. As promised I have published the photo "video" slide show on my site.
    Any comments will be appreciated.

Usually the music is chosen by B&G, this one was chosen soly by myself, they are still picking out the songs.

http://www.treasurethemoments.net/anu.html

Keep on shooting
    Greg

5. Bruce excellent shots, the weather that day was just fantastic.
    Greg

6. This is "the guys",on the stern of the Jewel,at World Yachts sailing from 42nd St.