My first street project. "Bangkok 2009"

vitsanu_p.1

<p>It worked OK for me (Mac OS 10.6.x, Safari) but since it presents all the images as a virtual photo album, it takes awhile to build the presentation. Give it some time to load. Probably took 1-2 minutes on my iMac.</p>

<p>I really liked the images. The architectural shots inside Siam Center were engaging. The harsher elements in the street shots lent a visceral feel to the presentation and I thought were well-done too (you've inspired me to load up some B&W film for my next trip there). I enjoyed the color images at the end but I think your choice of subject matter really lent itself to B&W best.</p>

<p>BTW ... Vitsanu, what software tool did you use to create the virtual photo album? It takes time to build the album and render the images but I like the effect.</p>

<p>Thanks for sharing.</p>

<p>John-it may have been your connection. I was able to view the photos no problem. Vitsanu-an excellent documentary series. You captured the street very nicely here. Well done. I prefer the black and white offerings over the color section, but that's just a matter of personal preference. Honorable mention: #6, #7, #8 and #10 (nice eye contact) I'm not a big fan of the flash "page-flip" interface though-tends to load slowly and unevenly.</p>

<p>John-it may have been your connection. I was able to view the photos no problem. Vitsanu-an excellent documentary series. You captured the street very nicely here. Well done. I prefer the black and white offerings over the color section, but that's just a matter of personal preference. Honorable mention: #6, #7, #8 and #10 (nice eye contact) I'm not a big fan of the flash "page-flip" interface though-tends to load slowly and unevenly.</p>

<p>Sorry about the repeated posts! I kept on getting time-out errors and hit submit way too many times.</p>

<p>Mods - please delete my duplicate posts.</p>

<p>My apologies.</p>

<p>(BTW - I am on Mozilla 3.5.3. and latest Flash player and had no problems viewing the portfolio)</p>

I'm very pleasure to make you have a good impression. The world have many other sites and views that no man knows it before. I still have purpose to walk along this way to make a different channel for creation valuable photos . My heart will go on.

P.s. I apologize if some problems of server maybe make you inconvenience to access photos. Please try again later.

<!-- / message -->

<p>absolutely love it. I wish I could see the shot from page 11 larger. Architectural photography doesn't really interest me, however, pg. 24 is magnificent. I think my favorite shot is the one of the man sitting on the bench in the museum on page 58, however, overall enjoy the black and white feel more. wonderful work.</p>

I'm going to be the dissenting voice here. The presentation seems overdone and too dodgy, and too much of what ends up

being emphasized is that presentation, not the photographs themselves. I like the music OK but it's too much for a photo website for my taste, and the photos don't necessarily

fit it. I'm only seeing about 10 pics. That could be my system, or your site, but either way, I think it would be better to

keep it simple and more easily accessible to people. While there are a few good pics from what I can see, still seems like you could

work a little more on making pictures and editing.

<p>Hi, Ray. I guess you view wrong album because this album have no music yet. You can view this album here. <a href="http://www.vitsanu-p.com/bangkok2009.html">http://www.vitsanu-p.com/bangkok2009.html</a><br />Suggesion! This album presents as a book. The other is my second project and it have just begined. However, if I misunderstood thanks for your comment. ^_^</p>

<p>---------------------------------------------------------------<br />Hi, Vic. Thanks for your kindness. Are you in Rangefinderforum yet.<br />---------------------------------------------------------------<br />Hi, <a href="../photodb/user?user_id=514879">Didier R.</a> Thanks you. ^_^<br />--------------------------------------------------------------<br />Hi, <a href="../photodb/user?user_id=4030909">Evan Browning</a>. Thanks for your comment. It is helpful.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------<br />Hi, <a href="../photodb/user?user_id=4711234">Jaehoon Choi</a>. Thanks for your comment. ^_^</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Hi, Ray. Are you still hear that? Is it city of angel song? If that right it is my second album. I don't know what is the problem. And I will fix it as soon as I can find the problem. Sugession! I added the sunset photos to second album today. Thanks for your kindness. Cheers.</p>