My Diana Mini photos Published! :)

<p>Nice story. I have lived in Tucson, still have a Mom and a house there, so it was an interesting read. I´ll have to make a point of going to the truck stop for lunch next time I´m there. The cell phone thing was weird and tragic. As for the photos, I especially liked the composition of your "We´re all commodities" shot--well done. Goes to show you that it is not the equipment as much as it is the eye of the photographer...Now if I could just get my eye to keep climbing up its learning curve!</p>

<p>I think that your writing skills add greatly to your photography. So often it seems that artists photography is incomplete without the back story. Doubly enjoyable and I'm suprised at how well the Diana pictures held up. Looks like you used the 24X24mm mode.</p>

<p>Mark,</p>

<p> It is a nice story and the photos show your passion. However, the story is incomplete. How did you resolve the situation with the phone? Did you turn it into the local police so they could look into it as a potential muder? This phone being primary evidence, and all of its recorded information could be extracted to find out who the owner was and all of their contacts.</p>

<p>CHEERS...Mathew</p>

<p>Mark,</p>

<p> It is a nice story and the photos show your passion. However, the story is incomplete. How did you resolve the situation with the phone? Did you turn it into the local police so they could look into it as a potential muder? This phone being primary evidence, and all of its recorded information could be extracted to find out who the owner was and all of their contacts.</p>

<p>CHEERS...Mathew</p>