My AJAX doesn

peter_sanders2

<p>I have the following AJAX on a page:<br>

//Browser Support Code<br />function ajaxFunction()<br /><br /><br /> <br /> ajaxRequest.onreadystatechange = function()<br /> {<br /> if(ajaxRequest.readyState == 4)<br />&n bsp; {<br /> document.getElementByID('centerFi eld').innerHTML = xmlhttp.responseText;<br /> }<br /> } <br /> var view = Document.GetElementById("wv");<br /> &nb sp;var query = "?view=" + view;<br /> ajaxRequest.open("GET", "wv.php" + query, true);<br /> ajaxRequest.send(null);<br /> <br /> <br /> }<br>

It is linked to centerfield, which is

<td id="centerField"> </td>

, to wv.php, which contains no errors, though it used to, and to a set of radio buttons. I can post more script where necessary, but I believe that all that will be necessary is this and the wv.php page, possibly.</p>

• 4 months later...

<p>I do not know what you are asking but there is an error in two places in the code:<br /> remove the space in <strong>&nb sp;</strong><br /> It should read<strong>   </strong><br /> <em></em><br>

<em>The code is the equivalent for Non Breaking SPace (a space/empty character) .</em><strong><br /></strong></p>