Moving photos to a different folders

gungajim

<p>I just spent and hour resequencing photos in my Recent Post folder. I then moved them to the folder that I wanted them to permanently reside in. When they got to the new folder, they were in the exact opposite sequence that they were in the Recent Posts folder. This doesn't seem like a Christian way for the software to handle such a move. It is very tedious to resequence photos manually, especially when they are in the exact opposite sequence that you want them in. Do you have someone or some way to flip them?</p>

<p>Technically, it's #3 below, though these days most people would probably avoid such usage in this context. "Charitable" might be a better term. Sounds like a bug in the software rather than a feature...</p>

<blockquote>

<h2>Full Definition of Christian</h2>

</blockquote>

<ol >

<li>

<p >1a : of or relating to <a href="http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/christianity">Christianity</a> <<em>Christian</em> scriptures>b : based on or conforming with Christianity <<em>Christian</em> ethics></p>

</li>

<li>

<p >2a : of, relating to, or being a Christian <<em>Christian</em> responsibilities>b : professing Christianity <a <em>Christian</em> affirmation> <a <em>Christian</em> country></p>

</li>

<li>

<p >3: <em><strong> commendably decent or generous</strong></em> <has a very <em>Christian</em> concern for others</p>

</li>

</ol>

<blockquote>

<p>"moved them to the folder that I wanted them to permanently reside in. When they got to the new folder, they were in the exact opposite sequence ... Do you have someone or <strong><em>some way to flip them</em></strong>?"</p>

</blockquote>

<p>In my experience moving images to different portfolio folders this has always been the functionality (i.e. the order reverses in the move.)</p>

<p>A simple workaround which I use, is to move them twice through a transition folder I use "Holding Bay".</p>

<p>BTW - I do think that a [select All] function would be a good idea.</p>

<p>WW</p>