More Paxette pictures

First roll of film from my Braun Super Paxette. Overall I'm really happy with

them, glad the pictures lived up to the handling and general feel of the

camera, which is excellent.

Disclaimer: please try to ignore the faint horizontal lines (my rubbish

scanner) and the really *'#$?%&! un-faint horizontal scratches on my negatives

(complaint made, refund given, never going back). None of the above are the

fault of this camera. All other defects are the fault of the photographer.<div>00LhtD-37233184.jpg.52f4e479ddc64fb3a7a5e6f1e1070b3a.jpg</div>

David, I felt the closed-down bakery had pathos, too - it was the little lace doily things still on all the shelves. I'd have framed the shop better, but the pic was taken from inside a moving taxi.

Luis, thanks for the feedback. As you see, I had several tries at uploading the images! I'm glad you like the crayons.

Forgot to add, Ilford HP5 film. Overall, I'm really happy with this camera. The lens is much more contrasty than I expected, and it performed really well in dark conditions.

I had a Paxette once. It was in pretty rough shape, but I got it working. The Paxette seems rather fragile to me, but it is a great camera. One of my favorite photographs (a giant chess piece) was taken with that camera. I had to search for it, but it's here on Photo.net from years ago:

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00C04i

Actually, I never would have gotten it to work if not for the gift parts camera from our own Mr. Charles Stobbs. (I still remember and I'm still thankful).