"Missing" pages in threads?

wogears

Today, I came across this thread in the Medium Format forum. It apparently began in February, 2011, and was recently picked up and added to. However, at least for me, pages 2 & 3 (of four) have no content. When I try to view posts on those pages, I just get the header portion, and nothing else. I have also found this with a number of other threads, for which I have no URL at the moment.

I believe that's a relic from the old PN where on could have pagination or not - and if everything was on one page then, it shows on page one now with pages 2, 3, ... empty (however many pages would be necessary to hold the content of the thread). Any new post will then end up on a high page number with the other posts all on page 1. At least that's what it looks like to me but I have not done any in depth investigation of the issue.

Today, I came across this thread in the Medium Format forum. It apparently began in February, 2011, and was recently picked up and added to. However, at least for me, pages 2 & 3 (of four) have no content. When I try to view posts on those pages, I just get the header portion, and nothing else. I have also found this with a number of other threads, for which I have no URL at the moment.

I also believe it is an oddment carried over from the previous version of PN.

Importantly - I think that there are no comments missing, just blank pages and a lot of comments squished up on page one.

WW

I also believe it is an oddment carried over from the previous version of PN.

Importantly - I think that there are no comments missing, just blank pages and a lot of comments squished up on page one.

WW

Thanks. If this is true, it is a Good Thing.