Mirrorless Monday, Mar 12, 2017

Discussion in 'Mirrorless Digital Cameras' started by Sanford, Mar 12, 2017.

1. XE1 Wharf 2 17a_6.jpg

donbright and MarcelRomviel like this.
  2. mir_weld.jpg This photo was difficult to handle on the computer because of the brightness of the arc. Nikkor 50/1.4 on Sony A7.

3. Dog toys. Olympus C7000 auto

dog toys.jpg

4. London, from Tate Modern

[​IMG]
    NEX-7 and E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS

akocurek and sallymack like this.
  5. Geological Mystery!
    All along this approximately 8th mile stretch of coastline at Crystal Cove, there are these rock discs! Some are flat like this one on their sides, some are flat and level, but in general they are round in shape and there are about 12 of them that get immersed in the surf when the tide is in. I have researched this phenomena and have come up short on a logical explanation. My theory? They are ancient tree stumps that became petrified by the elements of pressure and water. I'm probably way off! Fuji XT-1. 1024-2.jpg

6. Borrow/give 1253-book kiosk.jpg -a-book kiosk. Fuji X100T.
    Mukul, I've done enough welding to know that the sparks will spray out a bit. I hope he doesn't get hot toes! At least he has goggles.

luistriguez likes this.
  7. A great range of images, so far! I particularly like the poster-like quality of your image, Jane.

It's been a very wet week with few photographic opportunities, but here are a couple of images from a Sony A7r, lenses noted.

Tamron 95-205mmm f/6.3 (Model 910p)

Its Autumn and its Raining Pnet.jpg

It's Autumn and it's Raining

Tamron Adaptall II SP 35-80mm CF Macro f/2.8 (01A)

Platycodon Astra Pink Pnet.jpg

Platycodon "Astra Pink"

8. akocurek, these young men are completely unconcerned about their own welfare. No gloves, no shoes ... and but for my nagging there may have been no goggles.

9. Thanks for the kind words, Rick. I got this in Puerto Vallarta, where I just spent two gorgeously sunny weeks, without a drop of rain.

10. Carmel mission, 1024.jpg OLD SAN JUAN
    Fuji XT-1

luistriguez and akocurek like this.
  11. One eyed cat.

IMG_4740_Eenoog kat.jpg

IXUS220HS

12. The apple store.
    apple store.jpg

Lumix GX-7, Zuiko 9-18mm.

13. Storm on Ontario Lake.jpg
    Cell phone.

14. derHeliarII15.jpg Voigtländer Heliar II 15 on Fuji X-E1