Minolta Vertical grip

natureslight

<p>Hi - in the process of cleaning out the attic, I came upon a brand new, unused Minolta VC-9 vertical grip. I switched to Canon about ten years ago and have no use for this grip. I'm having difficulty finding what camera(s) the grip might fit. I suspect (based only on the fact that the only Minolta camera I ever owned was a film camera) the grip was meant for a film camera. However, are grips ever interchangeable or must they fit only a particular camera? Also, if anyone can point me to a website where I might learn which camera(s) the grip was designed to fit, I would be appreciative. Thanks! </p>

<p>You are welcome, Irene! <br>

<br />Not even close to fitting the 7D, but there are many in the Sony/Minolta community that still shoot film and use the Maxxum 9. There are plenty of places to advertise the VC-9. You might try www.dyxum.com in the exclusive sales thread. That site probably has the largest Sony/Minolta user base.</p>

<p>Robert Dazet sez: "... there are many in the Sony/Minolta community that still shoot film and use the Maxxum 9..."<br>

---------------------<br>

Actually, there are many in the Sony/Minolta community that still shoot film and use <em>manual focus</em> cameras. Y'know... SRTs, et al...</p>