Minolta Hi-Matic 7S

<p>Last week I bought a Minolta Hi-Matic 7S for 20$ and in a short trip I taked the following pictures using a Kodak Pro Image. All pics was take in automatic mode and has only level and / or color correction adjust. The lens is a Rokkor 45mm 1:1.8-22 (6 elements in 5 groups)<br>

federico</p><div>00TbLD-142289684.thumb.jpg.b2b3b58b19e54a238e0047125be9086e.jpg</div>

<p>Nice street shots, but what film did you use? Did you use the proper battery? I use an adapter for the 1.5v silver oxide and do not have access to the px625 it originally uses. I love mine and got a black 7s for not much more than what you paid. I like the fact the aperture and shutter speeds go in the opposite direction, so if you turn both of them at the same time in the same direction you can change the EV in sync. The only thing I would have liked improved is the shutter release; the travel is too long and too stiff. The 45mm is great and fast, and the VF has auto parallax. Just a spiffy camera for casual street photography.</p>