"mini wallet" size

<p>If I had to guess, and I am guessing, the size would be 2.5"x1.75". This would be about half of my homemade wallet size photos. I come to that size because it proceeds from a succession of "halvings": 11X14 to 5X7 (quarter page of medium format) to 2.5X3.5 (half that quarter), then to this. It'll vary; I would measure; but, if I had to guess, I'd do that or contact print, if you are working wet.</p>

<p>Or, you might want to try the automatic layout features of some imaging programs; I know I have seen some digital works that will do a "print package" automatically; I'd find that function in the "print" submenus of an application that had it, and then click around until I found something close, and then go for that. Maybe that would work. </p><div>00SolD-118079584.jpg.e6bd310d6dbf2acf6eff1d5c37e03062.jpg</div>

<p>If I had to second guess, and I am second guessing, that mini-wallet size sounds too big for jewelry. I'd recommend preparing a backup copy at 36mmX24mm. That's about the size of a 35mm film frame's area. If that's wrong, between the two, you should be able to make what you need; I'd bet.</p>