Microdear microfiber cloth cleaning

If you have used the cloth a lot and it is soiled, wash it by hand in warm water and mild laundry soap. Rinse it thoroughly when it looks clean and let it dry completely before using it on a lens or filter.

I use a pair for cleaning my cycling riding glasses ( project rudy rydon scratch resistant glasses). I have filters on all my lenses. Its very rare that I need to clean my lens. Its mostly the filter that I clean. Its the one that I use for the riding glasses that needs cleaning. I use boiled drinking water at room temperature and let a few drops on the filter and wipe it off with the cloth. I blow the dust away with blower brush before the process.

My eyeglasses are polycarbonite with a coating. I really expect that they're more fragile than my camera lenses. I use micro-fibre cloths (including an old one from Rodenstock). I clean them in warm running water using a touch of dish detergent. I worry that detergent for clothes may have anti-static and other additives that might stay on the lens.