Metz flash?

jon_martin2

I have a Metz 32CT3, which I recently bought very cheaply (UK £10). I have used it on an FM (now sold) an FM-2n and mainly on an FE-2. I also have an SCA307 off camera lead (also very cheap).

I can recommend the unit as a sound, basic flash. Of course a 45 series would be nice, but also much more expensive, heavier etc. All I need now is an SCA343 adapter to give me TTL control on the FE-2 (obviously not possible on the FM).

hey Jon, I have also recently purchased a second hand mecablitz 32CT3 (after the sync cord broke for my 45CT-4) It should work find on the Nikon FM, as a matter of fact, i used it on my Nikon F just the other day. I am quite impressed with the consistancy of it's out put and it is very handy for shooting snapshots at bars and parties, which I used to do with my 45CT-4. the only draw back is that you can rotate the flash head 180 degrees for bounce flash from behind.<br><br>to everyone else who owns a 32CT3, do you know where i can get more information on the unit? can i get a PC sync cord for it? I will need to get pretty intimit with this unit until i find a dealer who supplies the metz 45ct-4 sync cord in china....