Metadata compatibility between Lightroom 4 and Photo.net

<p>Whenever I post an image to this site using Adobe Elements, all metadata from my D7000 would be shown in the posting. When I post to this site using Lightroom 4, and specifically set the export parameters to include metadata, it is not shown with the image. However, if I post the same image on Flickr, metadata is shown. Is there some compatibility problem between Lightroom 4 and Photo.net? I use the metadata in this site to keep track of the exposure date of the image. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>Hi Robert,</p>

<p>I use Lightroom 4 to create images that I post here and the Metadata is included whenever I want it to be. So not sure what you are doing differently if your exporting your image from Lightroom 4 with the Metadata then it should be attached to the image. Can you export an image from Lightroom with the metadata and post here so we can check for you.</p>

<p>John, when you say that the metadata was stripped are you looking at it on your PC, or is it stripped after you upload it to Photo.net? When I take the same email file into Flickr, the metadata is there. So, I don't know if this is a LR, Email or Photo.net problem. Also, I should point out that I am exporting a TIFF to a JPEG via the email Photo feature in LR. If you would provide your (non-email) export settings, I will try that. Thanks a lot!</p>