MD-2 problems

Rick Helmke

Evening everyone,

Who in the US can do good repair work on an MD-2? I found one a couple days ago in a drawer I had forgotten about. I had the gears replaced with some from Sover Wong a few years ago and it later developed an electric problem of some kind. The repair place I had been using is longer in business and I'd like to find someone who can get this one back in useful condition. I know it is not the cheapest way to go but I've had this one for quite a while and would like to get it working. Who does good work on these units nowadays? Thanks.

Rick H.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Rick, where are you located? I always recommend a repair facility that is local to me -- in Houston, Texas. They do top-notch work on all sorts of photo equipment, they're fast, and they have reasonable prices. And they do mail order. I recommend you contact them and see if they can help you out. Not affiliated with them in any way, just a satisfied customer.

Professional Camera Repair - Houston, Texas, Sensor Cleaning, Digital Camera Repair, Film Camera Repair, Medium and Large Format Camera Repairs