MC 36 Operating manual -Could not get much !

ntv666

<p>Hi Guys,</p>

<p>I Just got my MC-36 remote triger for my D300 and D200. I went through the manual twice and thrice. But I could not resolve all my doubts. Can you guys suggest me some link where I can get the details about the settings and operation of this MC 36? I will be greatful for your help . Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>What are you trying to do with it? I bought an MC-20 for $27 on the auction site recently to use as a remote release for my D200, and it works very well. It also has a timer on it for long exposures which I may use if I need something for more than a minute or so, which is doubtful though.</p>

<p><strong>Delay</strong> - period of time before shutter is trpped the first time after pressing the timer button - range 0 seconds to 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds in 1 second increments<br>

<strong>Long</strong> - period of time shutter remains open in Bulb mode - range is same as Delay above<br>

<strong>Interval</strong> - period of time between shutter actuations - range from 1 second to 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds in 1 second increments.<br>

<strong>N</strong> - Number of shots from 1 to 399 in 1 shot increments or unlimited to the capacity of the memory card or battery life if set to -- .</p>

<p>If shutter speed is longer than interval, interval will continue to count down decrementing Number without tripping shutter.<br />example Camera - shutter speed 15 seconds. <br /> MC-36 - Number = 3, Interval = 4 seconds,<br />In this case, instead of generating three exposures 4 seconds apart, the the shutter will only be tripped 1 time.</p>

<p>~w </p>

<p> </p>

<p>I also recently purchased the MC 36 Remote trigger for my Nikon D700. It was $179.00 where the MC-30 was about $79.oo. That's a $100.00 difference. DO you think it's worth the price? I am not sure if this thing is worth the extra size and money. I can't think of anything I would need it for. Maybe I should exchange it. What do you think?</p><div>00TH98-132209684.jpg.ce6cd4d58695059a120c8b1567803895.jpg</div>