marketing & design tools

<p>Hello!<br>

Because all my packages are customized, when a bride ask me about my packages, i have to create a personalized proposal for each bride. Until now, I e-mail my brides back with a traditional e-mail, but I think this technique seems unprofessional. I am looking for a software, service or online tool that includes templates and allows to reply my costumer with a high impact, professional desing. Kind of an online flyer that i can e-mail to brides :)<br>

ANY IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS?<br>

Also, i would to know any desings services for logos, web site... brochures that you guy used.<br>

Thank you so much<br>

sincerely,<br>

E.ACEVES</p>

<p>I think brides are most comfortable with the traditional email ... it's more personal ... imo.</p>

<p>You can always save your emails as a "template" before you send it and then later just change the names and the information that needs changed (like pricing ...).</p>

<p>With that said: I'll be watching to see what others recommend ... it does sound like a good idea but I know that when I get a "polished" email my thoughts turn a bit sour and I find myself thinking that I've just been sent an auto reply instead of reaching a true and involved human being. Could just be me.</p>

<p>Esmerelda, I get the impression that English may not be your first language. If not, and your proposals are in English, you may wish to have someone proof your text before you submit it to clients. Based on the spelling and wording of your post above, I suspect that you may be allowing some spelling and grammar errors to make it into the proposal, which would not be professional. You want to make sure that everything you present to clients is perfectly spelled and worded. That goes for any language you happen to speak or do business in.</p>

<p>As for your question, I provide custom packages for each client, but simply state all that they get in the packages and discuss it with them in person, verbally. Occasionally, I will provide the info by e-mail, but it's mostly something I speak with them about.</p>

<p>Programs like Microsoft Word have many templates for such documents, and if you have Adobe Acrobat, you can easily export the Word documents as PDF documents which are easy for the client to view and print.</p>

<p>I would suggest that you create packages and add ale carte pricing options. Creating a different "package" for each bride means that you don't have packages and IMO gives you less than professional image........</p>

<p>After you actually have packages and a price list you can always leave some room for the bride to mix & match the features a little for her needs......this would be a "custom" package. </p>

<p>Esmeralda,<br>

I just don't believe in booking weddings online. It's such a personal thing, so why treat it like you're selling something on Ebay?<br>

Why not work market yourself this way. Set a dollar minimum based on your length of coverage and give your customers the freedom to decide what they'd like to purchase AFTER the wedding? It's much more appealing to them and a lot less work for you!<br>

Would you get measured for alterations before you purchased the dress?...-Aimee</p>