manuals

thomas_butler

If you have a palm or other pda maybe your best bet is to load the pdf version of the manual onto it. What I really like about the pdf format of the manuals is that the page numbers of the paper manual and pdf version are the same; the Table of Contents and Index is still useable in pdf format.

Cheers,

Dennis

This is kind of funny in a sense. The operation of the E-1 does require a manual because it has so many options and buttons. How to set white balance. How to bracket exposures. How to connect to a TV. And on and on. When I got mine with the 6 by 8 187 page manual,I decided it would be good for trips, but I wanted a duplicate so I could have a "working copy." I called Oly Tech Support and lo and behold they sent me a bound 8 by 10 copy of the manual,double side printed and sturdily bound. I have an IPAQ and I am sure I can probably download the PDF onto it (Window CE 4.0 I believe. Thanks for the tip,Dennis. I have a hard time reading print on IPAQ VGA screen. But it is better than no reference at all.