Mansion House Glamour Shoot / London, UK

<p><br />We are organising this shoot, I fwd you the info below.<br />Check it out. Its gonna be fun<br /><br />Announcing a new Meetup for London Glamour Photography Meetups!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />What: Mansion House Glamour Shoot<br /><br />When: Saturday, April 10, 2010 11:00 PM<br /><br />Where:<br />Mansion House<br />NW6 6TL<br />London<br /><br />Hello everyone!<br /><br />We found an amazing location for the next meetup.<br />We will rent the whole mansion house which we will be able to use for the whole day.<br />The pictures you can see here:<br />http://www.meetup.com/London-Glamour/photos/863014/<br /><br />The Location is: NW6 6TL<br /><br />It's Saturday this time so the plan is:<br /><br />* 2 time slots => 3.5h each<br />* First 11.00am - 14.30pm, the following one 15.00 - 18:30<br /><br />As usual we will have make up artist for the girls.<br /><br />I'm booking 5 models this time..<br />The idea is to have 5 sets within the house with 5 girls. We will have 3 photographers per girl at a time. Each group will spend around 40 min with each model and then move to another location (and model). In this way you all will be able to shoot 5 models in 3,5h. I know that it's tight when it comes to timing but we will keep good track of time so everything goes smoothly. I guess this is opportunity for everybody to make most of the location and models.<br />I'll bring studio equipment for each of the 5 sets (probably no more than 1-2 flashes as it's a lot of equipment ;-)<br />We gonna have 5 triggers (one per group) and receivers, so you dont have to worry about it. However you are welcome to bring your own lighting as well. I intend to set up the lights for each set as the schedule is tight so there will be no so much time to rearrange it.<br />I guess that's it.<br />I'm gonna come back to u soon with the list of models. ... and Im gonna make sure there will be no misunderstandings (like during the first time slot at during the last meetup).<br /><br /><br />If you RSVP yes - please indicate which time slot you would like to attend.<br /><br />Learn more here:<br />http://www.meetup.com/London-Glamour/calendar/12985566/</p>