Manfrotto auto poles with angled ceiling

bob_bill

<p>I would like to semi permanently install some manfrotto auto poles and hang chain drives for 2 -3 rolls of seamless. The ceiling at that point is not parallel to the floor, it is angled 25-30 degrees. Tile floor. Does anyone have any experience with that. Have you added something to the front of the ceiling pads to prevent them from slipping forward or even need it? Perhaps something screwing into or mollied into the sheetrock? Does manfrotto have anything for this application? Any suggestions? Thanks. </p>

<p>You can buy just the background rollers with wall brackets, and not the poles. Thats what I did years ago.......they each hold up to three backgrounds.<br /><br />http://www.fullcompass.com/prod/167897-Manfrotto-045?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=googleps&st-t=googleshopping-all_products_low_bid&vt-k=&vt-mt=&vt-pti=167897&gclid=Cj0KEQjw9vi-BRCx1_GZgN7N4voBEiQAaACKVgBiyiYSHy1tWso4Rw-4k3LFszdz_KBxQ2R91QGaBBwaAhSz8P8HAQ</p>

<p>Be forewarned that the chains are plastic and will break easily.....when I used this system I bought metal chains and had no more problems.I guess it comes with metal chains now?<br /><br />

/><br /><br /><br /> </p>