bryan_andregg

I am the proud new owner of a Mamiya C330s TLR. I love this camera and

can't wait to really put it through its paces. However, KEH doesn't

have a strap for it, so I need to find one. The strap is supposed to

attach to these pins with flanges on the sides of the camera. Does

anyone have a recommendation for an aftermarket strap or someplace

else to look for one?

Cheers.

Surprizingly enough even straps without the Mamiya name (or any name for that sake) work really well with the C220 as well as C330.

I bought a nice "no name" strap that is wide and has plenty of padding on it (saves my shoulder from getting sore) for $7. Check any local camera store - they should have plenty to choose from.

I believe that you can get one that snaps onto the lugs or one that threads through the lugs with narrow straps of (I think) nylon. The ones that thread through work just fine and are available everywhere from everyone for a wide variety of prices. They get in the way somewhat when shooting on a tripod. I wish I had one that easily snapped off.

You have to get either a Mamiya RZ67 strap as it has the same lugs or get a mamiya strap adapter (RZ67) that will allow you to thread a thin strap through it.

You can't attach a standard strap directly to the camera. I have the C330S and an RZ67 and know this from experience. You will love the C330S. Its a great camera. Have a lot of fun with it.

--Jeffrey Steinberg

• 1 month later...

I got a M645 strap that snaps on perfectly. Must be the same type lugs. I only wish the strap were wider since the C330S gets a bit heavy around my neck after awhile. I suppose I could retrofit the lug snaps with a wider strap but I mainly use the tripod or the handle grip.

aloha/Dave