Mamiya 65mm K/L fungi

artontop

Hi everyone

I am not sure if this is right place to post such things (if not please advise where should I post), hopefully it is.

My lens visited fungi! It appeared on inter side of back and front lens group. I have managed to remove it from back group, unfortunately I cannot dismantle the front one. There is outer ring which block front group elements to screw it out (normally it can be unscrewed). I have tried to unscrew it but it seat super tight (might be glued). I tried using different tools with no effect. Does anyone know how to remove front element from housing. Is it glued? or maybe has some screw which I cannot find... I have attached photo to show the problem. Any advise would be much appreciated.

Dominik

367970590_mamiya65mmKL.thumb.png.1d5c66d970df520064e4fd634517a9fe.png

Hi everyone

I am not sure if this is right place to post such things (if not please advise where should I post), hopefully it is.

My lens visited fungi! It appeared on inter side of back and front lens group. I have managed to remove it from back group, unfortunately I cannot dismantle the front one. There is outer ring which block front group elements to screw it out (normally it can be unscrewed). I have tried to unscrew it but it seat super tight (might be glued). I tried using different tools with no effect. Does anyone know how to remove front element from housing. Is it glued? or maybe has some screw which I cannot find... I have attached photo to show the problem. Any advise would be much appreciated.

Dominik

[ATTACH=full]1367776[/ATTACH]

problem solved, thank you anyway...

• Like 1