Machine learning creates professional level photographs

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by movingfinger, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Should we not have a sense of fun in our souls? Sort of a loss thing as time goes go.

Maybe time turns a soul into a crusty thing. Or, could it be we think we are very large grain of sand in the infinite. A combination?

Waxing lyrical.

2. Sandy Vongries

Sandy Vongries Administrator Staff Member

;)

3. Jeez, I must have a good time last Sat, I even posted a vid for my mate Sandy to cheer him up among all this A1 stuff.

To finish my thoughts.

"The fact that my phone can compute things faster than me (or that it can beat me at chess) is just as impressive as the fact that a tractor has more horsepower than I can ever pull. Meaning, it’s not all that impressive or unusual at all when you get down to what it actually means" Phil.

Hmm, it is a very simplistic thought, that a tractor can be compared to A1intellence which can beat a world champion chess master. Think chess is not just about logic but also about creativity and imagination. A1 can emulate a insect, yes, today. Tomorrow? Are we witnessing evolution of another kind? Who would think that little shrew type creature would one day evolve into a Michelangelo. Us.

What we imagine we create. Us, humanity.

4. My name is Phil.

And today and tomorrow will always be same. Because I say so.

Hey, I'm in a time warp. Today, tomorrow, will always be the same.

5. Let us not get too excited about how unique humanity is.

Just like A1 we are also can easily be programmed.

6. Heaven’s Gate cult members found dead

7. “Heaven’s Gate” religious cult, whose leaders preached that suicide would allow them to leave their bodily “containers” and enter an alien spacecraft hidden behind the Hale-Bopp comet.

Educated college students from middle class backgrounds.

8. So, let us have a think.

The reality is, we sit on the keyboard and type any *X&$#**X&$#**X&$#**X&$#* into humanity. We believe the *X&$#**X&$#**X&$#**X&$#*.

A worry;)) Are we so different? Perhaps A1 will be more disconcerting having a completed database of humanity .and its foibles.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  9. Sandy Vongries

Six posts straight swerving off topic talking to an empty room - might be a new record.
    Edit - Now 7!

Phil S likes this.
  10. Records are cool, Sandy.

Folks spend a lot of time and effort to achieve them.

Do you think I will get a medal or something? I would like a nice shiny badge.

That would be cool.

11. Topic can A1 create Art?

Perhaps today, but tomorrow a different story.

Methinks, I have answered with my thoughts. The topic.

12. Sandy Vongries

13. 88888888.jpg Okay, I'm a bit of a arse.;)

14. Chill, Sandy.

15. Goodnight

And God bless all.

16. AI is already doing so much for humanity lifting burdens from our shoulders. Your whole philosophy is based on our very very special uniqueness.

We are not so unique our fellow life forms are not so different from us, we are just more adapted to our environment to exploit it to the full.......which we are in the process of destroying. Sort of like not having a bog in your home but shitting anywhere.

Ai is here to stay And, yes, it is only a matter of time before it acquires conciseness.

Knowledge A child receives knowledge from its parents....without that knowledge where and what would it be?

Another Shakespeare? Or, just another monkey in the forest scrathing its arse.

Last edited: May 18, 2019

17. There you go Phil....time being stopped just for you.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  18. "In this universe, the human condition is by definition beyond the grasp of "A.I." Phil.

Okay, Phil is in communication with the bloke upstairs. Being a mere mortal, I have to respect this communication from the high priest, Phil.
    I suppose the bloke upstairs, and his high Priest, are all knowing.

Time for a kitten photo by yours truly;)