M8 SD cards and Capture One

SDHC does not currently work in the M8 , as far as future compatability it is hard to say since

the SD industry has been waffling around with a new compliant card. This feature has been

asked for but I believe Leica is waiting to see what happens . Although this is not confirmed

from them but was talked about. For now stick with just SD only cards and 4gb work fine. i

use Transcends myself the 150x 4gb cards and they work very well, there less than 50 dollars

at www.mydigitaldiscount.com . Also be careful buying SD cards from e-bay or some fuzzy

places there have been a lot of fake ones floating around. There cheap now and i recommend

going to a established business just to be safe

A lot actually , been mostly a C1 user for years and the new 3.77 version has a much nicer

generic profile for the M8 than the previous one and it is designed around the use of the IR

filter. Also Lightroom i have been becoming pretty fond of. You may want to look at this

thread i started a couple days ago. i still need to test a facial studio shot to see how the skin

tones are coming up but things are really starting to look much better

http://www.leica-camera-user.com/leica-m8-forum/23123-m8-raw-converters-profiles-

version-1-a.html