M-mount adaptor for X-Pro 1 (Metabone)

I only have X-E1 & a "K&F Concept" (cheap from China).

How are you going to shoot your X-Pro?

AFAIK the Fuji adapter has a button to hammer to cycle through OVF framings or such, telling the camera a focal length that you hopefully mounted on it. If you are shooting in EVF mode that feature isn't very essential for you.

MILCing my Leica glass with an old Fuji doesn't feel very appealing to me, due to EVF lag, hard f-stop clicks etc., considering that I am mostly a low light guy. The adapter I have holds a lens; what else shall I ask from it? - No brick wall testing done. Odds to get your money's worth IMHO "high". I am less pleased by my slightly short appearing LTM to X adapter.

Thank you both for the replies.

I will be using mainly my old Voigtlander 25mm Color Skopar. Actually I have yet to purchase the X-Pro 1. I'm sorting out how best to do the pairing before I dive it. Really appreciate the information you provided.

lensrentals.com blogged about sensor stack a while ago. I think it was pretty thick in Fujis? - So maybe not too much to expect from the 25mm pairing? - Anything 50mm & above should do well.

Also: wasn't the 25mm rather slow? Could you do well enough zone focusing with a VF in the hotshoe? - IDK where X-Pro1 prices currently are but since it was the first of the Fujis the EVF lag might be annoying and later models (X-E2?) offer a higher resolution there.