Looking to donate equipment to photography school

sexgun

make sure they really want them, it is your cameras and I am sure you want it to be used by young people to learn the basics of photography.

some places will make nice and never use the cameras.

maybe an idea would be to contact a shool

thet offers the right kind of photo course

either VET each candidate, or ask an instructor to do so.

maybe the instructor can lend the cameras to needy students and if they lose interest and then another student can use it later on.

some schools might sell the cameras so they can by a case of disposables or digicams.

HI

I am a history teacher and a ametuer photographer. I recently was place in charge of my schools gifted and talented program. I found out that the school at one point had a darkroom. However, just like everything else the program was cut due to funding. I have recently requested permission to set up a darkroom in one of the spare rooms, it is pending approval. The downfall is most of the kids either do not have a camera or they are point and shoot digitals, not really practical for the dark room. I am going to allow the students the use of my old negatives but it would be nice let them learn the proper use of a camera. I am donating my old rebel, but that is all i have.

Not sure if this is what you had in mind, if not i apologize. I am not good at soliciting for donations.

my email at school is tiefenthaler@pennsgrove.k12.nj.us

my personal email is deadtree02@yahoo.com

either way thank you for trying to help the young people.

thanks

david T