Looking to Buy!

Discussion in 'Classified' started by clark_roberts, Oct 10, 2021.

  1. Hi all,

    Looking to buy the top terminal cover for a Canon EOS1DS,
    If someone has one or knows a place where I could order one,
    would be great.

    Thank You
  2. I have a 1Ds m1 that is damaged. What exactly do you need?
    clark_roberts likes this.
  3. I need the top pc terminal plug that's on the right side of the camera.
  4. You can call Canon. Sometimes you have luck.
    clark_roberts likes this.
  5. It's the original 1DS they don't have parts for it anymore.
  6. I am not a Canon user but I am a Nikon user. I called Nikon round 2006 asking for the caps that cover the ports on the Nikon MD-4 motor drive for the F3. They didn't sell it but gave me a set for free.
    clark_roberts likes this.

Share This Page