Looking For Zone VI 4x5

ggoodroe

<p>Greeting and Happy Holidays from sunny Florida!<br>

I am looking to purchase a late model Zone VI 4x5 camera...the models that are available at KEH are older models, and don't have the improvements of the later models. And there doesn't seem to be allot of choice on our favorite auction site...<br>

Does anyone know of any stores in your areas that might have any available? Or does anyone know of any LF specialty stores that don't have high internet visibility that I might not have found.<br>

Or...does anyone have a nice newer model Zone VI looking for warmer climates?<br>

Here's to hoping all your film holders stay dust free!<br>

George Goodroe, CFP<br>

St. Petersburg, Florida USA<br>

<p>Your biggest problem is going to be able to know which model you are buying. Most sellers don't know which model they have and rarely indicate the age of the camera. You might keep your options open for a Wisner 4X5 traditional or technical. At least you know what you are buying and if the bag bellows will fit your camera if you decide to purchase one from another auction. A bag bellows for a Zone VI may not fit all Zone VI cameras, several different camera manufacturers. Again, rarely do I see any mention of which model a particular bag bellows is being offered.<br>

Paul</p>