Looking for software templates to make sport posters

gail_simmons

I am beginner photographer wanting to make soccer posters of my son

and his soccer teammates. I have been looking for some user friendly

templates where I can design them and then have them printed at a

local lab. I just purchased Elements 3.0 and have not figures out how

to do this yet. Any suggestions?

I generally make them in a prog called photo impact which is great for that type of thing take a look at my memorabilia page <a href="http://www.mcnphoto.com/memor.htm">hyperlink</a> and download a trial of the program from ulead. Registering it is cheap I think I paid $89 usd for v11.

Try it out and contact me off line if you need some help.

Regards

Mark<div>00FUQZ-28543884.jpg.85348e3e36b6a099216a97aded57d121.jpg</div>

Mark, don't sweat it: You're halfway around the world in Oz [Though you ARE are closest Coalition Partner in the War on Terror!]

By the way, the "frills" on the sides of the facemask are copied from the Philadelphia Flyers, all owned by Ed Snider/Spectacor/Comcast. In fact, the Flyers did a Very Smart Thing: They bought (IIRC) the Hershey Bears minor league team, and moved them right into the Spectrum, across the street from the Flyers' new arena. This way, the Flyers' brass could simply walk across the street and evaluate the up-and-coming talent; plus, if there's ever an injury to a Flyer, they can call up an instant replacement from the Phantoms, without having the player drive in from the boondocks where many minor league hockey teams are located.

One nice thing about the Phantoms is that the ticket prices are reasonable: A family of four can attend for less than the price of a single Flyers ticket... And, the refs let them hit harder and fight longer than the Broad Street Bullies, too! :)

[i miss Dave "The Hammer" Shultz: When the old Red Army team came to town, he and Bob "The Hound" Kelly hit them so hard the coach pulled the team off the ice and back into the locker room!]

http://www.philadelphiaflyers.com/

• 3 weeks later...