looking for good gloss on epson 3800

I'm looking for a good gloss paper (fiber or otherwise) with minimal surface texture and very even gloss. I find there is

too much gloss differential in what I'm printing on Ultra Premium Glossy Photo Paper. I love Harman FB Al gloss for

B+W, so decided to try it with color, and I wasn't as impressed. Hahnemuehle Fine Art Baryta is very nice and

glossy, but has too much surface texture for my taste. If anyone has any suggestions on a smooth, low differential

surface I'd like to here it. I also tried Ilford Galerie Smooth Gloss, but it looked much like the Epson Gloss paper. I

have not tried Ilford's Gold Fibre Silk (can't get any without special ordering it). I have read reviews, but nothing really

describes it's surface texture, so if anyone has any experience with that, I'd also appreciate it.

Cheers,

Aaron

The Ilford Gold Silk is much less textured than the Hahnemuhle FA Baryta, but has just a touch of gloss differential in just the right light, while the Hahnemuhle has none at all. The Innova Semi-matte has the smoothest surface of any non-glossy paper that I've found, and I like it a lot. If you look hard, you can see some gloss differential, but you have to want to see it. I print on an R2400. I use the same profile I had made for the Innova on all three papers, and all three prints look almost identical to my eye. The Hahnemuhle is a bit more saturated, with a bit more D-max/contrast. My favorite barring cost is the Innova, but I'm getting ready to order several sizes of the Ilford Gold Silk. The quality:price ratio is simply miles ahead of the other options. I've printed both colour and B&W, and like all three papers for both uses.

Epson has a new paper out called Exhibition Fiber. It is a really nice paper with a gloss finish but not...more like the Luster but without the little micro pearls. It's in between luster and gloss. It has a much smoother surface and takes color sooo nice. It isn't really cheap but the people who I know that use it, love it. I think you may be happy with this one.