Looking for a good Orlando area photographer

Discussion in 'Wedding and Event' started by o._wagner, May 13, 2007.

1. I will be taking a trip to Orlando in August and want to have a photo session
    done at the beach. Does anyone know of a good photographer in that area? I
    have googled for hours and also tried craigslist but am not finding any quality.

2. Log onto the Professional Photographers of America website. You are sure to find many very qualified and talented photographers right where you need them. Good Luck.

3. I guess it depends on which beach you want to visit (no real beaches in landlocked orlando). WARNING: blatant self-promotion ahead. If you head to the gulf coast, check out evphotos.com and tampaphotoweddings.com. FYI it will be HOT.

4. I live in the Orlando area. Links are below. You can reach me through the first website contact page.
    www.ScottLphoto.com
    www.ScottL.smugmug.com

5. Talk to Art Faulkner...."Works of Art"

6. Do you have a certain style you prefer? I do lifestyle shoots, geared more toward what you would see in magazines for ads. Not really much of a traditional portrait photographer though. A little too stiff for my taste. If you are interested, drop me an email and we can talk or I can always lead you to what you are looking for. Good Luck!