Long term storage of Negatives?

SO after a couple years of shooting film, and having my prints and negatives and stuff scattered about our office, I've begun to organize myself to some extent. I plan to get some photo albums to put keeper images, will probably also get some sort of something to store all the remaining proof prints, but what on earth do I do with my rolls of medium format negatives? I've begun to have the lab cut the negs, so they're a little easier to deal with VS a roll-

but how do you guys store your stuff?

Thanks!

Tom

For onward of +30 years my 35mm & 120 negs (color or b/w) have been stored in Print File sleeves & placed in common 3 ring binders. Any outside developing (color) is returned to me uncut. I store 35mm in strips of (5), 120 material in strips of (3). Since 2010 when I started efforts to digitize work form the late 1980s to present, the negs have showed excellent archival conditions, both color & b/w. All current work is put into sleeves until my schedule allows flat bed scanning. Aloha, Bill
  • Like 3

+1 for Bill's advice--I have used Print File for 35, 120 and 4x5 since the late 1970's stored in archival binders with slip cases to minimize dust. I recently had to pull out a negative from 25 years ago for a client and it was in perfect shape.
  • Like 1