Location Information for Submitted Photos

For photos entered in the 365 Day Thread or Film Camera Week I think it might be a good idea to enter the location of the shot as well as the camera and other information. I am often curious about where an interesting photo was taken.

Ah, I'll take that into consideration when posting photos. I move around a fair amount so I could be anywhere!

I also think this is a nice idea.. I do often wonder... and although Dave announces here and now heS' from the SW of the USA... One forgets such details so a nice reminder is helpful... after a while the regular posters will be obvious.. but there are newcomers who don't know nor remember that ; Where Erko is, or Romviel are in the big world. .. again, interest will help us learn where we are all from.. but our Forum is alive and changing and while some of you I've seen here in my ten years, frequently..There's always new posters, or the rare poster ..so I welcome the idea. James also made a good point.. ie tree bark et al.. but landscapes might be good to know what we're looking at!!