Live Photo Slideshow

<p>Hi Guys and Gals:<br>

Wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a software suite that will update a slideshow on the fly. I currently have a wireless transmitter for my 40D and would like to display the slide show in real time. Any help you could give would be great. Thanks<br>

-Chris</p>

<p>Not going into promoting one product over another...</p>

<p>This may not be exactly what you want.<br>

I use a slide viewer that starts will dialog that allows me selection of a folder for display.<br>

Then, I place pictures as I take them into that folder. The slide viewer displays them when found in specified sequence, or in a random order, and can also display them again and again in a loop. With each display iteration encounters new pictures just dropped into the folder it displays them. </p>

<p>The slide viewer displays them constantly with predefined display duration and sequence. If any new pictures are added to the folder, during shooting, then they get display not exactly in the "real-time" - that is when they come to the viewing sequence order predefined. I suppose you can sort folder by the date of file creation, and display newest files first. When you get too many pictures in the folder, it will kill the idea of the real-time display this way.</p>