Lightroom-export-to-online-printing services?

<p>While I'm satisfied with mpix for their prints to Ilford b&w RC paper, I'm a bit frustrated by the lack of a direct export from Lightroom to mpix. (<em><a href="http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies">According to Jeffrey Friedl</a>: "Don’t expect (a Lightroom-to-mpix exporter plugin) any time soon… mpix has made it clear that they do not want an uploader from Lightroom. No idea why. —Jeffrey"</em>)</p>

<p>This lack of an export feature helped me to miss a deadline for a free shipping offer this week for mpix. Too bad. I had organized the photos I wanted printed into a Lightroom collection, which was useless for uploading to mpix. I had to go through Windows Explorer, which took much longer and I missed the deadline by five minutes.</p>

<p>Any other recommendations for online printing services that do play nice with Lightroom? Otherwise I suppose I'll need to use one of Lightroom's options for starring, flagging or marking files to be printed in a way that can also be recognized by Windows Explorer, since that's the usual default for online uploaders from Windows PCs.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Any other recommendations for online printing services that do play nice with Lightroom?</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I'd ping Jeffrey and ask him, he's a very smart fellow that knows about these options (I personally haven't used any). </p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

<p>Lex,</p>

<p>Why not just export them (setting them to the specs you require for Mpix) to a special folder and then use the MPix tool to navigate to the folder and upload them en masse. I don't really see the problem? I do this with Bay Photo all the time. It's only slightly less convenient than using a Lightroom add on, surely?</p>

Robin Smith