Lightroom cant Export my File

<p>Hey, i am having a hard time getting lightroom to export my large file. I'm trying to take 5 or 6 different images of a scene, stitch them together in photoshop merge, edit in lightroom and save. Also, each photo is an HDR photo of three different exposures. haha so here is what i have done more specifically: Taken 3 exposures for 6 different pans. I took the RAW file for each exposure, and made 6 HDR images in photoshop. Then I took the HDR images which i think are PSD files now, and stitched them together in photomerge. Then this pops out one big panoramic photo in psd format. I imported that into lightroom, cropped, edited color, and finally tried to export as a 16 bit TIF completely uncompressed file for maximum quality. Lightroom took about 5 minutes to export it. When it is done, the final picture is a whopping 280MB, but the image is 1/2 solid gray and 1/2 messed up / horribly blurry, etc.<br>

If anyone knows what i am doing wrong, or if anyone knows of a better process to make the image, I would be very grateful for any input. THANKS<br>

Glenn</p>