Lightroom accident... Can you help me?

<p>I did it... Don't ask me why, I was distracted! I had just finished editing a folder of new shots in Lightroom 3.3 and I decided to rename them... I selected them all (CTRL + A on Win) and renamed them (F2 on Win)... Then the accedent: I wanted to delete one, but I didn't notice that they were still all selected after the renaming process... I pressed "Delete" and "Delete from disk" in the Lightroom warning window! I deleted all the files! I knew they were still in the recycled bin and I rescued them and re-imported into Lightroom, but... I lose all the adjustments! I fear they were deleted from the catalog database...<br>

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get my adjustments back? Or should I redo the entire work?<br>

Thank you, Alberto.</p>

<p>I believe that all of your adjustments are gone. The only hope would be that lightroom did a backup before you deleted and that it hasn't done one since. </p>

<p>Good news is that you were able to get the image files back - even though without your adjustments. </p>

<p>Dave</p>