Lightroom 5 Book printing module

<p>Not a fan and in fact use Aperture just for that task. I think Apple's output providers do a much better job printing than Burb, I've output the same images to each and the differences are startling. </p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

<p>I tried it with LR 4 and found the book module awkward in some ways, particularly in setting margins. But I haven't compared it against other book setup software.</p>

<p>I picked up a few tricks from <a href="http://www.smogranch.com">Daniel Milnor</a>, who does promotional work for Blurb and has posted tips on his blogs, Facebook and videos.</p>

<p>I made a lovely book of photos from my daughter's wedding. It was my first Blurb book, ever. I'm a long way from being an expert but it seemed to work fine for this project. I'm now starting to organize a book of images from my recent Galapagos expedition.</p>

<p>The two books I had printed at Blurb were far from bad. Aperture printed better. I did this as a test and used the same photo's and also but the same photo in the book and on the cover. That's a reality check as the companies use a different product for the cover. Blurb didn't match the inside by a long shot. </p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

<p>It's understandable the Aperture plugins yield better quality books when one reviews those third parties. Those printers seem geared to the professional persons...like you Andrew. In fact one of them is only B2B (Leather Craftsmen). I could not negotiate the Couture site nor could I find an Aperture plugin on Graphistudio. I may use one of these in the future, but I need to spend another hour or more to check out the non B2B more completely.</p>

<p>ChasB</p>