Lightroom 4 beta crashing

<p>I just have loadid LrBeta. It will nor work! It crashes allmost immediatilly after launching. I can import some photos, but not edit or export, only for a few minutes and it away. I have loaded it second time and made a new beginning. My computer is Acer with Intel Core2Duo 3,00 GHz, RAM 3, Win Vista Service Pack 2. Lightroom 3 is working very good and much faster than Lr4beta. What is wrong?</p>

<p>It's a Beta version.</p>

<p>It is out there for people who like to tinker with software, etc. As John says, this not a finished, release version of a program.</p>

<p>Betas are very often slower than the old versions since they may not have undergone maximization for speed.</p>

<p>If you need stability and actually intend to do <em>work</em> with a program, don't use a Beta version.</p>

<p>Well, so is it. I have used Lr2 and then tried Lr3 beta and there was no problems at all. Now I am using Lr3 and was surprised with the problems of Lr4 beta. Maybe it is my computer an size of memory? Maybe I can't chance to Lr4 without chancing my computer?</p>