Lightroom 2 errors! Help

I just got my D700, downloaded ARC 4.6 into the photoshop common folder, etc. and am editing the first wedding in

LR 2. When I try to export jpgs of the raw files, after editing, into a folder inside the original folder, I get the following

error: "Some Export operations were not performed. Not enough memoroy. items 1-100, items 101-128. This is the

first time I have seen this error. I was able to export before switching to d700 with no problems. First time this error

occured and I have no idea how to proceed. How do I get all the photos to export into JPGS. Thanks for any help.

I am using windows xp professional, I have 2 gig of ram and the drive I am importing from and saving to has 40 gig of free space. Since I am using the D700, which has very large files sizes of the raw pictures, the entire folder contains 8 gigs of raw photos in it. I have created a jpg folder inside the main folder and want to export the jpgs into that. The entire 8 gigs of raw photos converted in Bridge to aprox 3 gig of jpgs. However Bridge does not allow me to mass correct and fix the files. I would much prefer to edit and correct in Lightroom.

Thanks,

Abe