Les on Plus-X years ago

Les & folks,

I've finally gotten around to developing the (first of 3 rolls of)

found film that Les sent to me.

I decided to jump the hurdle of the unknown film first. I guessed it

was either Plus-X or Ilford FP4 and I souped it in HC-110 "dilution

H" (1:63) for 10 minutes.

I was right: Kodak Plus-X (marked "5062"). I think it came out OK

despite my guesstimating the developing times.

The five images below were the only ones on the roll, and a couple of

those were light-fogged...

--Micah in NC<div>00CoJn-24556984.jpg.1e3e40003a11c90f104452c55245c5ff.jpg</div>

Hehehe... I was gonna post something like that... but those are pretty big for psilocybin shrooms. Not that I know, uh, what the funny fungus looks like. Or anything. Really.

Bruce, I thought all you Arkansas boys liked to eat the Jimsun weed instead?

:)

Thanks Micah for souping that old roll. I wrote a response yesterday, but with my new ISP (peoplepc) I've been loosing a lot of stuff and I didn't check to see if it really went through correctly.

From the glasses, I'd guess it was taken in the 70s. I bought them in Mexico City during a summer vacation from teaching post at Newton South H.S. That goofy bib is either for bike riding at twilight, or is a lobster bib. Haven't been collecting much in recent years so I'm stale in my expertise (was I ever fresh?). I researched that mushie. It looks like a Calvatia gigantea. If correct, the cap usually has a 10-20 diameter." That must be a just a slightly immature mushroom.

BTW, it's not hallucinagenic, sorry! But it is very tasty. So are some of the most deadly, so people said before the grim reaper collected those collectors.