"Lens" For 7" Strobes

Discussion in 'Lighting Equipment' started by neil_poulsen|8, Aug 23, 2007.

  1. I heard about "lenses" that could be found for strobes from a photographer
    friend who worked during the 60's and 70's. He said it gives a quality of
    light that's hard to duplicate any other way.

    Does anyone know of something like this that might exist for strobes with a 7"
  2. This will probably be fresnel spots.

    They've been used for many years for theatre lighting and film lighting and were very popular for glamour-type shots of film stars.

    They work(ed) with continuous lighting but for many years have also been available for flash, either as an accessory or as a stand-alone unit.

    Focussing spotlights are also available.

Share This Page