Leitz Focomat 1c enlarger information

Hello my friends. Greetings from Colombia. I have just acquired an almost new, dirt cheap Leitz Focomat 1c enlarger. I was very lucky. However, being my first Focomat enlarger, I need lots of help on issues that either are not in the instructions manual or elsewhere on the web. I will like to contact anybody who has this enlarger and can help me with my doubts and concerns. Thank you very much.

Regards,

EDUARDO

Hello my friends. Greetings from Colombia. I have just acquired an almost new, dirt cheap Leitz Focomat 1c enlarger. I was very lucky. However, being my first Focomat enlarger, I need lots of help on issues that either are not in the instructions manual or elsewhere on the web. I will like to contact anybody who has this enlarger and can help me with my doubts and concerns. Thank you very much.

Regards,

EDUARDO

Why not just post our questions here? You will draw on the experience on many people rather than one person.

Good idea, thank you very much. Mr. Bruce Robbins has very nicely answered most of my questions on this fantastic enlarger. Two issues are still missing. I found a tiny hole (check photo) and I want to know what is missing here. Also, I know that the enlarger can hold a socket to connect the timer, also check the photo. Anybody out there can tell me if the original machine had this socket or it has to be supplied by the owner. Your help is appreciated.

IMG_20171021_092122.jpg.3935d1a307adb418119b53ea3de0f5b6.jpg

IMG_20171022_090658.jpg.431b22a8e0df3a89753ee3d7acfe2e79.jpg

• Like 1