Leica guy website

It's about time, Tim! <p>

Couple of quick observations:

<p>

- I wish you hadn't put a copyright watermark on each of your pix. I know you want to protect your work, but it's really distracting and prevents me from really being able to view and enjoy your work

<br>

- I wish the site was in HTML and not flash, but I guess that's really just a matter of personal preference

<p>

Regards,

<br>

Drew

Very nice work there, but the flash is really annoying. I've had art directors tell me they

won't ever see my work with a flash-heavy site like this. No matter how good the work or

clean the site design, if the interface gets in the way, it's a problem. Pity- the images

themselves are pretty good.

Jerry, those are religious costumes. In Spain, during Holy Week, there are "procesiones": kind of religious pilgrimages representing the passion of Jesus. The people who walk along these processions are dressed that way. That's not the KKK. Processions of this kind are very common in Spain and in my country, Guatemala. Also big in Colombia.

I especially like the Bois de Boulogne pictures -- those, for me, were the most satisfying

set on the site. I didn't see the Flash as particularly distracting, nor the copyright

attribution.

Thanks--

alun

I didn't have a problem at all witht he website and could see the images clearly. Of course, I'd love to be able to see them big as sin and in high rez, but that's not the purpose of the site.

The photos reaveal a very ncie body of work, which is to say a consistently innovative creativity as regards our human interface with this business of existence.

Thanks for showing!

Thank you for the comments.

Maybe I'll rethink the flash thing.

Most, of the work was shot with a Leica of some kind or another.

And, i especially liked the "The photos reveal a very nice body of work, which is to say a consistently innovative creativity as regards our human interface with this business of existence" comment. Peter is clearly destined for great things as a photo critic.

And thanks to my old friend Andrew lee. Nice guy and a very good photographer. Where can we see your work, Andrew?

I was going to say good things about the photos, too, Tim. (Hope I'm not too late :-)

Another question: I think I went from a thumbnail to an intermediate-sized photo which, when I clicked on it, yielded a larger size. Why include the intermediate size ?

• 5 weeks later...