Leica dealers in Albany NY.

henryk_barnas

On the other hand,3 hrs via AMTRAK is Manhattan!And its got very good pizza,Chinese,Japanese,Thai,Greek,Itailian, etc,etc.

Also there are some great camera stores. However, in the EBAY world we now live in, retail camera shopping has changed.Little hole in the wall camera shops, now have international clients.

I cant suggest any bargain priced places in NYC, but I can tell you a few shops that know their stuff.Email or ask here.

Henryk,

Since the closing of Reale's in Schenectady the Albany area is left pretty much helpless as far as Leica is concerned. There is a new Leica dealer in Glenville (just north of Scotia)at a film processing store whose name I have forgotten. The camera department there is run by a nice guy named Steve who use to work at Reale's. Unfortunately the last time I looked several months ago he did not carry any Leica stock at all and would only be able to order items from Leica. As I remember there was another dealership listed for South Glens Falls but I have no knowledge of it. You may be able to obtain the name of both of the above locations here: http://www.leica-camera.com/markt/adressen/usa/index_e.html

As mentioned in previous post your best bet is to travel to NYC or maybe Newtonville camera just west of Boston.