Leica CL

bruno_menilli

I just compared my CL eyepiece to a Minolta X700 eyepiece. It's not a match! It doesn't look like there is any groove for attaching anything, and being rectangular theres no way something could screw in even if it had threads. I've just gotten used to the fact that weak reading glasses are a daily fact of life. Check around at 99 Cent Stores and Dollar Stores. I've been buying reading glasses with Walmart and Walgreen's labels on them for 99 cents! Who cares if they get scratched or broken at that price. Of course they're probably out of style...

Original CL diopters are discontinued and are very hard to come by on the secondhand market. I would suggest going to the most well stocked camera store you can find and simply try all the different square ones you can find and see if you can strike it lucky to get a press on fit. Even if they dont have a +2 in stock you can figure out which brand does fit and order the one you need. I will do the same if you like and if a few forum members try as well we should be able to try most brands and see if we can find a winner.